Decisions, Decisions

Wedding planning can be so fun and exciting while being overwhelming and kind of stressful at the same time. Right now I'm feeling a little bit in limbo. On my master "To-Do" list, I've broken the tasks into three month segments and June means two things - 1) It's our one year until the wedding date! and 2) it means a whole new set of tasks are ready to get checked off the list.  I have a lot of wedding decisions on my horizon!

Guess what?! We ordered our save the dates! I'm so pumped about this. I won't give too much away until I mail them (no spoiler alerts here!) - but we ordered them from Minted and we will get them sometime next week. Yay! But this means we are now trying to finish our guest list and then gather all those addresses. And since I am wedding detail oriented and our save the dates are square (which means they require extra postage) I'm on the hunt for the perfect combination of stamps for the envelopes. I can't wait to mail them out in August!
A sneak peek at our envelopes and wrap around labels, woop woop!

But before we mail them I need to reserve blocks of hotel rooms for out of town guests and finish our wedding website. Whew! Who knew save the dates were so much work??

More to-do's and decisions on my wedding horizon? Registering (also known as setting up house) and booking a caterer! But more on those later.

Whats on your to-do list?

Photobucket

UPDATE:

Help! 

I need help deciding which method we should use to address our Save the Date envelopes - printing directly on the envelopes, using clear sticky address labels, or handwriting them. 

What do you think??
(official poll is on the right hand side of the blog) 

No comments:

Post a Comment