The Ladies

After we got engaged, the first decision I made was who my bridesmaids were going to be. I asked most of my favorite ladies the day we got engaged! I was just too excited. So naturally, I started the bridesmaids dress hunt pretty early as well. I knew roughly what I was looking for - chiffon, raspberry pink, long length, sweetheart neckline. Lucky/unlucky for me, there are plenty of options and designs that fit that description. How can I narrow all my choices down when they were all what I wanted? So many dresses looked perfect!

I was able to rule out the more expensive options (like the dreamy chiffon dresses by Amsale at Nordstroms) and found a wonderful boutique in Bellevue that carried a lot of options, without the shocking price tag. Moms, Maids, and More in Bellevue is a dreamy bridal party salon. They are so good at fitting in appointments on short notice and answering any questions I  have over the phone. They offer a 10% discount on larger bridal parties (which at 7 bridesmaids, we definitely are) and that helped offset the cost of full length bridesmaids dresses. I ended up choosing a B2 dress that I really think will be flattering on all of my different aged, sized, and shaped bridesmaids. It is important to me that everyone feel comfortable and look pretty! I feel pretty confident that the B2 dress will accomplish that. I'm so excited to see all the dresses together! They are definitely one of my favorite details so far. I'm obsessed with full length chiffon bridesmaids dresses!

Some other little ladies that I can't forget to mention are our three flowergirls and Jr. bridesmaid. Our little flowergirls will be wearing tutus' (love love love their outfits!) and I picked up a fun summer dress in pink for our Jr. bridesmaid. Yay!

Did you have a hard time picking your bridesmaids dresses? How did you decide which one would be perfect?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment